Berrieh

As a blogger, I want to promise you that I will never use "lol," and I will always make fun of those who do.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The Haunting

Alright, I know this may sound crazy, but I think there's a ghost in my house, and it's making it hard to get to sleep at night.

I guess, if pressed to think about it, I would say that I believe in ghosts, in an abstract sort of way. It doesn't seem impossible, that, in all the billions of people who have died on this planet, potentially a few may be hanging around.

Lately, my cat Sophie has taken to standing at the end of the hallway by my bedroom and bellow-meowing up at the ceiling in a mixture of outrage and alarm. I've tried looking out from the space in-between her ears, as some ghost stories say you should, but I still can't see any ghosties.

It's kind of freaking me out though. I lay in bed for a while every night, thinking that I can see things moving in the darkness.

Anyone else experiencing this?

In other news, I have joined the Clapotis craze, and am working it with Brooks Farm yummy Harmony Berry Sundae . Delish, and it's kind of exhilarating to drop stitches on purpose.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger iRob said...

It's easy not to believe in ghosts until one tries to get you. I was in my kitchen (all alone in my apartment) cooking a stew, when out of nowhere a nickle whizzed right by my face and smashed into the wall - hard. That will certainly get your attention.

I double checked to make sure no one was in my apartment. I was alone so I'm not sure what threw than nickle at me, but I kept it. It's dated 1945. If I could only get that ghost to throw $20 dollar bills at me.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Scary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home